Estimate Shipping Cost
|Malaysia||Starting from RM5.96|
|Singapore||Starting from RM34.60|
|Brunei Darussalam||Starting from RM34.60|
|Thailand||Starting from RM49.60|
|Indonesia||Starting from RM49.60|
|Australia||Starting from RM79.60|
|Philippines||Starting from RM49.60|
|India||Starting from RM79.60|
1. Item doesnt comes with USB Cable
2. Product will be unseal for checking and apply warranty stamp before shipping.
Redmi AirDots S VS Redmi AirDots 1:
There have two main differences between Redmi AirDots S and Redmi AirDots.
1. The master-slave connection was canceled -The old Redmi AirDots uses a master-slave connection to connect to your device. First, the right ear is connected to your phone, and then the left earplug is automatically connected to the right earplug. While the new Redmi AirDots S cancels the master-slave connection. When the Redmi AirDots S was first paired with the phone, the two earbuds were actually connected. Monaural/binaural mode can also be switched seamlessly when we put on only one headset and play in mono, we can quickly restore stereo with the other one, and users don't have to repair.
2. Add a new low latency game mode - Redmi AirDots S has a Bluetooth 5. 0 chip, and its data transmission capacity is twice that of the previous generation Redmi AirDots. The connection is also faster and more stable. In addition, Redmi AirDots S also adds a new low-latency game mode, which can be activated by pressing a button on the headset three times.
1. Take out two earphones and it will turn on automatically.
2. Open phone's Bluetooth in phone setting, find and click Redmi Airdots S to connect.
* Put the earphone back into the charging box, the earphone lights red, then disconnect automatically, take out the earphone and light white, then automatically connect back.
How to reset the headset
1. Long press the multifunction key for 15 seconds, until the red and white lights flash alternately 3 times and go out, the device reset successfully;
2. Ignore or unpair Redmi AirDots S in the Bluetooth device list of the phone, delete the connection record, and complete the reset.
Product Model: TWSEJ05LS
Standby time: 12 hours
Battery Type: Built-in
Driver type: Dynamic
Application Scope: Working,Sport
Headphone Sensitivity: 106dB
Bluetooth protocol: V5.0
Sound channel: Two-channel (stereo)
Music Time: 4 hours
Compatible with: Mobile phone
Features: Surround Sound
Wearing type: In-Ear
Bluetooth distance: W/O obstacles ≤10m
Weight and Dimension:
Package Sizes: 15 x 8 x3 cm
Product Sizes: 26.65 x 16.4 x 21.6 mm (for earhone) ； 62 x 40 x 27.2 mm (For Charging Box)
Product Weights: 35.4g
Package Weights: 100g
1 x Redmi AirDots S Earphones, 1 x 3 Pairs Earbuds, 1 x Charging Box, 1 x User Manual
1 x Redmi AirDots S Earphones,
1 x 3 Pairs Earbuds,
1 x Charging Box,
1 x User Manual